Position: Guest Relations Ticket Team Member
Reports To: Guest Relations/Ticket Manager
Status: Seasonal, hourly
Guest Relations/Ticket Sales Team Member is responsible for the day-to-day sales and guest services at the Guest Relations/Ticket office in accordance with the department and mountain mission. Receive support and direction from Guest Relations/Ticket Supervisors & Guest Relations/Ticket Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of one-year experience in sales and customer service involving product sales and support and face-to-face guest interaction.
• A minimum of one year cashiering experience, including ability to count back change.
• Must be punctual and timely and able to follow our attendance guidelines.
• Ability to follow specific departmental procedures and service guidelines.
• Detail orientated and accurate, and be able to find and correct errors.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the demeanor to serve as an ambassador for the resort.
• Excellent guest service skills; in person, over the phone and email.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Be positive, energetic, and upbeat and able to handle a fast paced, multi-task environment.
• Must have the ability to be a team player that is comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal operation.
• Very flexible, will work full shifts, but yet be willing to leave early on slow days.
• Set and uphold service standard and strive to provide truly legendary service.
• Process sales and fulfillment of products and services including, but not limited to Season Passes, gift cards, and other resort products and services.
• Sell tickets; recognize different voucher specials, and process payment according to specified procedures.
• Answer guest questions and provide accurate directions.
• Supporting the team. As a team member at Stevens Pass the expectation is that you will offer your support to the other departments as needed/directed. While you will have a “home” department, each team member could be cross trained and able to assist inter-departmentally. Additionally, core business always comes before personal time, this means that even on pow days the focus must be on business and guest satisfaction before going on ride breaks or participating in events.
• Follow specific departmental procedures.
• Suggest alternative or additional products or services when appropriate.
• Sell and process Season Passes, gift cards, daily tickets, event registrations and other products and services.
• Deliver truly legendary service in accordance with the department and mountain mission.
• Close daily clients and provide accurate daily transactions to Auditing. • Assist group leaders with purchase of lift tickets and organizer coupons.
• Perform administrative tasks including filing and alphabetizing.
• Troubleshoot daily sales, season pass & ticket issues.
• Answer phones; provide general mountain information, and direct calls to specific departments.
• Perform opening and closing duties.
Position requires a strong desire to work with people, both the team and guests, and provide exceptional customer service. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, the Management reserves the right to modify, add, remove, or assign other duties as necessary.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
Ability to stand for extended periods of time, viewing a computer monitor. Regularly required to walk, stand, sit and occasionally required to bend, stoop, kneel, climb stairs, balance, reach above shoulder and head. Must use hands and fingers to handle or feel, write, type, manipulate objects; reach with arms and/or hands. May lift up to 50 pounds alone and occasionally more weight with assistance. Must possess the ability to walk on uneven surfaces, and/or snow and ice covered surfaces, stairs and/or ladders. May be exposed to extreme weather conditions.