Job Title: Receiving Staff
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports To: F&B Business Supervisor
Status: Non Exempt, Seasonal Hourly, Part Time
Responsible for accurately and efficiently receiving, handling and distributing all products in the Food and Beverage Division.
STAFF SUPERVISED: None
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accurately put all products on shelf being sure to follow all handling rules and procedures.
• Keep areas efficiently organized, and all product rotated according to FIFO.
• Maintain the cleanliness and organization of all Food and Beverage work and storage areas.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations for operating loading equipment.
• Interact with guests, employees and vendors in a courteous manner.
• Communicate invoice status, or changes to appropriate personnel.
• Be a team player flexible with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business while providing support to all restaurants.
• Other duties as requested by Management team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Ability to work both independently and within a functional team; service and people oriented with organizational strength. Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate English effectively with guests and fellow workers. Basic arithmetic skills required. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Washington state food handlers license, Mustang certification. (on site training available)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must safely and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with equipment assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee is often exposed to outside weather conditions in a mountain environment.